sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

Last night I watched myself sleep. Then I flew away.

Make up can solve all kind of women's sadness. A temporary relief. But it can't stop the running of time, change past or predict future. Someone once said that suffering is part of life, and you have to do it all alone. sadness is just another way through which things could be seen, another way to stray from the path where you've wandered for so long.  A way to end a stage of life and start over from scratch. Well, every cloud has a silver lining, doesn't it? I just hope I'll see it at the edge of some of them, and find that blue sky behind that means everything's ok, and that life goes on and so do I.
...............................................................................................................

You act against time. You feel as it fades in your arms like small grains of sand because of a gentle breeze. You can't hold on to anything. To anyone from now on. You wait for them to desappear: him, your strenght. Now is when the soul dies because it can't support the weight of life in tow.
...............................................................................................................

Before falling into unconsciousness, I pronounced my last words. Two words that meant so much for us these past months. Two words that made our love possible, beautiful and true. Then, I closed my eyes and got carried away.


It was you and me against the world, we were as one. I'll always miss you and I swear I'll never forget. Life goes on and so do I, but meanwhile I’ll always be looking around, looking for you and hoping we’ll find someday our common path and walk together, hand in hand, for the rest of times.

No hay comentarios: